Next post will be a video Corina and I did because...well...we just couldn't stop! We are thinking of continuing projects with color. Not sure what we will do next but maybe we all want to continue the fun. We could just exchange colors. Just a thought. Love you guys!
Monday, May 4, 2020
Family Colors!
This past Sunday was one of my favorites yet! Such great images and really what a fun time. So creative you guys! I had to doctor Barb's a bit. LOL! What do you think of my Photoshop skills?
Next post will be a video Corina and I did because...well...we just couldn't stop! We are thinking of continuing projects with color. Not sure what we will do next but maybe we all want to continue the fun. We could just exchange colors. Just a thought. Love you guys!
Next post will be a video Corina and I did because...well...we just couldn't stop! We are thinking of continuing projects with color. Not sure what we will do next but maybe we all want to continue the fun. We could just exchange colors. Just a thought. Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment